We are excited to share some good news with you. The 5th International Symposium on Insects (ISoI2023) will be held at the Pullman Hotel in Kuching, Sarawak on September 11-13, 2023. The Centre for Insect Systematics (CIS), UKM, and UiTM Sarawak are co-organizers of the symposium along with the Malaysian Entomological Society (ENTOMA). The theme of the Symposium is “Unveiling The Hidden Prospect of Insects”. You are invited to join this symposium and present your insightful research paper.
This time, the ISoI2023 will take place physically with the proper SOP in place. The symposium provides a broad-based platform for delegates to interact, highlighting the knowledge and achievement in worldwide insect studies. Entomology is crucial to our understanding of the human disease, agriculture, evolution, ecology and biodiversity. Insects serve as the basis for developments in biological and chemical pest control, biological diversity, and a variety of other fields of science. The following topics will be covered at the conference:
Everyone who is interested is welcome to attend, including academics, scientists, industrialists, environmental and natural resource specialists, policymakers, entrepreneurs, students, and postgraduate researchers. There will be concurrent oral sessions, as well as poster presentations, throughout the program.
Please follow the following guidelines for ABSTRACT submission
(Applicable for Oral Presenter / Poster Presenter only)
1. One page abstract comprising a maximum of 250 words is required.
2. The abstract must be in the Microsoft Word format in ARIAL font.
3. The title of the paper should be 14 pt and BOLD.
4. The Name, affiliation and e-mail address must be centered in 11 pt.
5. The main text should be single-spaced in 12 pt.
6. Keywords not more than 5 words.
7. Please attach your abstract to the registration form (see link below). Otherwise, please email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2023 with the title “ISoI2023_Abstract_Full name”.
The template of Abstract for ISOI 2023: Template ISoI2023 (word file)
For selected papers, a full article will be requested which will be published in Serangga, a peer-reviewed journal, indexed in ISI Thomson Reuters-ESCI, SCOPUS, Zoological Record-Web of Science, and CABI abstract.
Online registration is available at the following URL and QR code:
Hope to see you there!